Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My love to you is getting intensified
With each passing day.
I live life with you even in your absence!
While plucking flowers in the garden, I feel the electrifying effect of the
Warmness of your breath in the touch of the wind.
When I recline in your thoughts gazing at the sky,
I see your face sailing gradually from behind the clouds.
When I hear the humming sound of the bee,
I tend to get carried away with it as if
Listening to your words in your tone.
When I wear an elegant dress,
And look up myself in the mirror,
I see you in the image, admiring my beauty.
When I fasten my knot, the hairs falling
On my back gives me the impression of
Your fingers playing on my back.
When I cover myself,
I get to feel I’m in your arms.
When I worship,
I portrait you as my deity.
With so much love, confidence and trust in you,
I can lead the entire life in your thoughts!
But still, when the feeling of your presence
Can make my life so marvelous;
I look forward in wonderment to perceive the difference
Your actual presence brings into my small fantasy world…

No comments: