Thursday, November 15, 2007

Unspoken love!


It’s so fascinating tonight;
I’m burning in moonlight,
I slept in thoughts of you;
I could see you charming in my eyes,
I could smell your perfume in the air,
I wished you were near,
I just wished and you were there!
It was a moonlit garden
With a swing hung over a huge tree.
And when we sat on the swing,
You had my tender hands in yours;
There it was! A chilling night with
Cool breeze, flying hairs, an unspoken love and we both.
Your eyes wanted catch hold of my innocent face,
Your nose wanted to sniff my flesh,
Your ears wanted to hear my heart beating for you,
Your mouth wanted to bite my trembling lips,
Your fingers wanted to play with my hairs,
Your arms wanted to come around my waist,
Your hands wanted to feel the soft, gentle skin around my tiny naval,
You wanted to have me completely,
But, you spoke nothing;
While your eyes told me everything,
And my eyes replied, ‘I’m all yours’.
Sun spread the morning light
And within a wink of my eyes you disappeared;
...

I could find myself alone
…Again in thoughts of you…

No comments: