Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dawn!! Dusk!?


You were the first light of my day.
You came into life with loads of wonderful gifts,
You gave your love to me and said that I was everything to you,
You never wanted to part from me,
You compromised for everything and showed that you care,
You promised to keep me happy always…
But, when I thought achieving you in my life is my goal,
You began to grow my day dark... And darker...
You shattered all my dreams that my gleaming eyes had woven for you,
You loved me but with the fear of the people around,
You are away from me though it’s not your choice,
Your support-moral, physical, mental is away.
You have got engaged in various other things,
But, I’m left out here, alone and sad without you,
So, I can only say:
You came into my life and the dawn begin;
You went away from it and dusk did not end;
Where can I search for you, your promises and my dreams?
Its dark everywhere…

No comments: